Graphic Designer Required
L&S Prints, based in Keighley, West Yorkshire are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer, you will need to be competent and experienced with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Preferably, you’d have experience in digital printing, if not you must be a proven quick learner.
More about the company
We work under three brands – L&S Prints Digital Ltd (fabric printing), British Made Gifts (personalised products and gifts, including wholesale and drop shipping) and our newest venture, Personalised Sports Factory (officially licenced football and sports merchandise).
This job role will mainly be to assist with new designs for all brands, but mainly football and sports merchandise and overall development of our online persona and product range, as well as assisting in digital printing during busy periods.
Responsibilities may include;
- Printing orders for products sold via multiple eCommerce platforms
- Creating new designs for products
- Assisting in research and development of new products
- Product photo manipulation
- Operating and maintaining digital printers
- Website maintenance and development
- Working with other departments to ensure orders are processed and dispatched correctly and on time
Experience and qualities;
- Highly competent with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A quick learner and computer savvy
- Preferable experience with digital printing
- Any other experience within web development, photography, marketing would be desirable
This a full time, permanent role (33 – 40 hours per week), salary is negotiable.