2018 has been a year filled with innovation, change and development for both L&S Prints and British Made Gifts. We wanted to write this blog post to tell our fellow customers and partners where we were, where we are and where we are going before the rush and intensity of the festive season is upon us.
Where we were
Since 1990 we have always supplied businesses and customers with custom printed fabric, this then developed into researching and developing products using our own fabrics and internal processes and selling them to global consumers. Alongside our fabric website, we opened our Ebay, Amazon and Etsy shops to sell these products, this was very successful so we thought… why not take ownership of this?
Where we are
In short… since January we’ve seen the acquisition of two new and fast paced DGI printers, a fibre filling machine, a CadCam laser cutter, an abundance of sewing machines and 6 new employees. The factory has been restructured and we have expanded into a separate building across in the court yard.
The 2018 timeline so far:
- April – the launch of the British Made Gifts website after months of development
- June – the partnership with Leeds United Football Club began, supplying merchandise to their online and offline shops
- July – the revamp of the L&S Prints website
- August – the ‘new look’ photo shoot with Bespoke Imagery
- September/October – Preparation for the busiest Halloween and Christmas to date
Where we are going
British Made Gifts currently work with a variety of drop ship partners, artists and craft customers and 2018 has seen this number rocket. As a result of the growth, we are looking to build further relationships in the consumer goods industry to run alongside our naturally developing portfolio.
- If you have an online shop and you are looking to expand your product portfolio with innovative and quirky merchandise
- If you are an artist looking for help in printing your work onto products to sell
- If you are a sports or football club looking for printed merchandise to sell
- If you are looking for a supplier of custom printed fabric for small or large projects
… we’d love to meet, discuss and showcase what we think we can do for you to grow your business.
Our aim for 2019 is to advance in these relationships as well as develop our consumer websites to make them easier to use and more efficient for our customers.
We are currently preparing for a busy few months but if you wish to contact us to discuss any of the above or find out more regarding our services please contact Chloe on email@example.com / 01535 608845.
And a HUGE special thanks to our current customers and partners for your support over the past years, you will always remain special to us and we wouldn’t be where we are now without you! Thank you x